Why pay rent when you can own a new home for less than the cost of renting!
If you are interested in buying your first home and don’t have the necessary deposit – or are finding the banks are not listening – we have a solution that helps First Time Home Owners, like you, get onto the property ladder.
When you purchase a house and land package from one of our many options across Australia, you can qualify for our First Home Buyers Assistance Campaign.
You must be currently employed and fit criteria to be eligible to receive the grants. The current grants available include:
- QUEENSLAND – $20,000 ‘Great Start Grant’ available from the QLD Government (drops from 1st Jan 2018)
- NSW – $10,000 First Home Owner Grant (New Homes) scheme from the NSW Government
- VICTORIA – $20,000 First Home Owner Grant (begins 1st July 2017), available from the VIC Government
- TASMANIA – $20,000 First Home Owner Grant, available from Tasmania government (extended to 30th June 2018)
- SA – $15,000 First Home Owner Grant available from SA government
It’s an exciting time for First Home Buyers across Australia. Book in a call with us today and find out more,